If you love animals you may want this mod.
Zoocraft Discoveries Mod 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on adding a good number of new animals to the game. These animals will roam the world freely, although each of them will appear in specific areas, that is, we will not find giraffes in frozen areas, but in deserts.
There are several animals that we can find, but as a summary we will say that we can find camels, giraffes, rhinos, anteaters, frogs, tapirs, chinchillas, porcupines, capybaras, and hedgehogs, among others.
Although the mod focuses on adding new animals, we will also find new crops, since some of them will allow us to tame the new animals. We will also be able to create new building blocks and decorative objects to create our own zoo.
This mod is in beta development phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Zoocraft Discoveries Mod 1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2