Store your experience points in experience books.
XP Tome Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that offers us the possibility of making a new type of book, whose objective is not to allow us to read, write, or store enchantments. If not, it will allow us to store levels of experience. In total, each of these experience books can store up to 1,395 experience points. Or what is the same, about 30 levels of experience per book?
The operation is as simple as the manufacture of the book itself. Once manufactured, we just have to place the book in our character’s hand and press “Shift + right mouse click” to store all our experience points. Whereas to obtain all the experience points, accumulated in an experience book, we will simply place the book in the character’s hand and press “right click of the mouse”.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
XP Tome Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4