Now you can travel calmly in Minecraft 1.13 , without fear of getting lost.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.13.2 is a mod that offers us a mini-map on the game screen. In this mini-map we will be able to see the orography of the terrain, if there are other players, animals or enemies near our position. We can also mark points of interest, to be always well oriented, and avoid getting lost during our exploration missions.
This minimap, in addition, will show us the exact point where we have died, in order to collect new objects. The points of interest that we save will be shown on the mini-map, but also on the same game screen. So, with this mod installed, it will be practically impossible to get lost.
We can increase or decrease the zoom of the mini-map by playing with the «I» and «O» keys. While to customize the various functions offered by this mini-map, we will have to press the «Y» key.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.13.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2