A new dimension, which has yet to be discovered.
World Blender Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that adds a new dimension to the game, called World Blender. This dimension will be formed by new biomes, new structures, new caves, new trees, and vegetation variants, among many other things. We can also see how structures and elements from other dimensions appear, such as Nether and End.
This new dimension is designed to be accessed in advanced games, as some of the objects that we will need to create the portal are not available in the early stages of the game. To create the dimensional portal we will have to place eight chests together in a 2x2x2 area.
Inside these chests we will have to place a different block in each one. Now we will place a Nether star in the character’s hand and press “Shift + right mouse click” on any of the chests. If you still have doubts about how to create the portal, take a look at the following video.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
World Blender Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4