Building blocks with Redstone wiring inside.
Wired Blocks Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that allows us to create new variants of building and decoration blocks, exactly the same as the original ones, but with the particularity that they will have Redstone inside. These Redstone block variants are available for a large number of building blocks.
With this mod installed we can have a wooden block that will interact with any Redstone signal it receives. If next to that block of wood with Redstone, we put another block of wood with Redstone, both blocks will be connected to our Redstone system.
These new blocks with built-in Redstone will allow us to create Redstone systems not visible from the outside. In addition, it will allow us to create simpler and more compact Redstone systems, which will take up less space.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Wired Blocks Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
Wired Blocks (2019)