A new way to teleport around the world.
Waystones Mod 1.15.2 will allow us to define points of interest around the world, to which we can instantly teleport whenever we want. This teleportation will work using stone structures, so creating one of these structures on the ground will open an interface that will allow you to assign a name to this point of interest.
Unlike other mods that allow us to teleport our character, the advantage is that with this mod installed we will not consume experience or resources to be able to teleport. The only limitation is that after using teleportation we will have to wait a certain time to be able to use it again. This limitation affects the character, not the teleport structure.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Waystones Mod 1.15.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2