New design patterns, colors, and shades for building blocks and decoration.
WallpaperCraft Mod 1.15.1 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to apply new design patterns on predetermined blocks of the game. At the moment, the mod offers us a total of fourteen design patterns, which can be applied from brick blocks to wool blocks. We can see these fourteen patterns in the image above. In addition to patterns, we can create up to eight color variants for each of these new design patterns.
Within the same block design pattern and within the same color, there are shade variations for the colors of the blocks, generally fifteen shades. We can see an example of this in the image below. Finally, the Mod also offers us the possibility of manufacturing two new patterns for lamps and three new design patterns for glass blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
WallpaperCraft Mod 1.15.1/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2