New “random” content, features and much more.
Vanilla Tweaks Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for adding diverse content to the game, that is, content that does not follow a specific theme, but rather adds blocks, objects, entities and various functionalities, without thematic connection between them. In the image above we can see an example of some of the new content that we will find after installing the mod.
Beyond new blocks, objects, or entities, this mod adds new functionalities to the game. For example, we can add recipes for objects that cannot be made in survival, we can sit on slabs and stairs, use new enchantments, get new objects when defeating enemies, create binoculars, dynamite, a Slimes detector or eat fried eggs, among others things.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Vanilla Tweaks Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4