Become a vampire, defeat Count Earl Dracula and take his place.
Vampirism Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for generating a new biome, which is where vampires live. In addition to vampires, other hostile creatures will spawn in this new biome, in addition to Count Dracula. Our objective in this mod will be to defeat Count Dracula, but only a vampire can kill him, so we will have to become a vampire.
Although vampires have a home within the vampire biome, we can find them outside of that biome, mainly trying to find villagers or players to suck their blood from. If we let ourselves be bitten by one of them, we will become a vampire and we will be able to level up and get new skills by performing blood rituals. We can even become a bat and thus be able to fly in survival mode.
Count Dracula lives in his castle, in the deepest area of the vampire biome. We can only access the castle once we have the necessary level. If we manage to defeat him, we will become Count Dracula, so we will get a lot of new abilities and powers, which will practically make us immortal beings.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Vampirism Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4