New mineral resources, for character equipment and building materials.
Underground Materials Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that is in charge of generating new mineral resources in the Minecraft subsoil, which will allow us to develop new character equipment. We will also be able to find new construction materials, which will provide us with more design options for our construction.
Some examples of the new mineral resources would be: ruby, topaz, amethyst, steel and cobalt. These new minerals will allow us to create new sets of weapons, tools, and armor pieces. Regarding construction materials, we will find marble, basalt and limestone.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Underground Materials Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4