Over 120 recipes for blocks and items that cannot be made by default.
Uncrafted Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 is a mod that focuses its efforts on allowing us to make Minecraft blocks and items that, by default, cannot be manufactured in-game. In other words, blocks or objects that can only be obtained or removed from the inventory in creative mode. Well, with this mod we can make them, since a recipe is added for them.
chain mail armor, horse armor, creature heads, animals and players, sponges, cages, cobwebs, the dragon egg, ice, obsidian, mineral blocks, command blocks, animal and creature generating eggs, bottles of experience, labels, Elytra wings, immortality totems, music records and much more.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Uncrafted Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2