Pipes to move content from one site to another.
Tubes Reloaded Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 is a mod that is based on a simple idea, creating pipes to transport objects from one place to another site. These pipes can be connected to any type of functional block or machine, as long as it has its own inventory. For example, we can connect two chests, a machine and a chest, a chest and an oven, etc.
We can create pipes of various colors, which will allow us to connect only with pipes of the same color. Except in the case of the predefined pipes of the mod, which will connect to any type of pipe, regardless of its color. There are several types of pipes, beyond color, that will allow us various functions to manage and automate our logistics.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tubes Reloaded Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4