New boots to improve protection, speed, and jump.
Traveller’s Boots Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 offers us the possibility of manufacturing four new boot variants for our character. These new boots, in addition to offering us protection against attacks, will provide us with new functionalities related to movement, such as running much faster and making much higher jumps. These boots may be repaired as they wear out.
These new boot variants are the MK1, MK2, MK3 and MK4. The most basic model is the MK1, while the most valuable and offering the most features is the MK4. The main difference between these boots is the level of protection, or defense, that they offer the character, the speed at which we can run, and the height of the jumps we can do.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Traveller’s Boots Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2