Travel bags to increase the transport capacity of the character.
Travel Bag Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to make travel bags, which, like a backpack, will allow us to expand the transport capacity of objects of our character. These backpacks, as we can see in the image below, must be placed in the new boxes that will appear to the left of the interface of our character’s inventory.
These travel bags can be tinted with any of the predetermined dyes of the game, to differentiate between them. Travel bags can be enchanted, to improve their performance. In addition, after opening the inventory of a bag, in the right area of the bag inventory we will find a button that will allow us to pour all its contents into the character’s inventory.
The recipe for making these bags is simple. On a crafting table, only, we will have to place a unit of thread in the central square, surrounded by leather.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Travel Bag Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4