A bandolier of torches to have 1024 crawlers in a single inventory box.
Torch Bandolier Mod 1.13.2 is a mod that allows us to make a shoulder bag, although it will be shown as one more item in our inventory. This shoulder strap will allow us to unify in a single box, a total of 1024 torches. So if you usually have torches in your inventory, you can automatically group them all in a single box.
The operation of the bandolier is simple since it will be enough to place it in the hand and press the right-click to place a torch anywhere. In addition, we can press “Shift” plus right mouse click to activate or deactivate its function of grouping torches from inventory within the bandolier. Pressing «Shift» plus left click will remove a stack, 64 torches, from the bandolier and they will be placed in our inventory.
This mod is in beta development phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Torch Bandolier Mod 1.13.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2