New enchantments and abilities, now called modifiers.
Tool Upgrades Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to use a large number of new enchantments, identical to the predefined but more powerful ones, and abilities for our weapons and tools. These new enchantments are called “modifiers.”
These mods, which are quite expensive to manufacture, can be applied to weapons and tools in two ways. Attaching the artifact to a weapon or tool on the crafting table, as we see in the image below. Or, by attaching an artifact to a book, to apply the enchanted book to the weapon or tool using an anvil.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tool Upgrades Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4