Fly and navigate faster with magic rugs and flying brooms.
The Flying Things Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 For Minecraft offers us a curious way to move around the world flying on enchanted brooms and magic rugs. Although these rugs and brooms will not only allow us to move quickly through the sky, we will also be able to move much faster underwater than if we simply swim our character.
The manufacturing process for carpets and brooms depends on an item called “Phial of Animation“, which can only be found in dungeon chests, fortresses and temples around the world. The direction control of the brooms and carpets is by means of the arrow keys, while the flight direction is controlled by the mouse.
When we are using a flying broom or a magic carpet, two bars appear on the screen. One of them indicates the flight speed, while the other indicates the energy that we are consuming during the flight. If we stop using the carpet or broom, the flight energy will be autonomously recharged. If we run out of energy the flight speed will be reduced.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Flying Things Mod 1.15.2/ 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2