A new species of Ender creatures, the Farlanders.
The Farlanders Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that takes care of adding new creatures, from Ender, to Minecraft. In total, thirteen new creatures are added, some of them hostile, others neutral and others peaceful. We will even be able to trade with some of these new beings. All of these new creatures form a new species, or group, called Farlanders.
In addition to creatures from Ender, the mod adds a new mineral resource, called Endumium. Naturally generated in the Extreme Hills, Swamps, and Jungles biomes, this mineral will allow us to trade with Farlanders who are merchants, just as we use emeralds to trade with villagers. The mod also generates some new structures, such as the houses, large and small, of the Farlanders, among others.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Farlanders Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4