Now you can save your tools and use various types of drills.
Super Multi-Drills 1.15.2 is a mod that will save us from having to carry various tools such as pick, shovel, and ax, since we can use various drill models to perform mining, excavation, and wood harvesting tasks. Also, some of these drills will be more efficient than Minecraft’s default improved tools.
These drills are made up of four pieces, which will determine what will be the efficiency and functionality of each drill that we manufacture. These pieces or parts are, the motor, the battery, the chassis, and the head. There are several types of battery, motor, head, and chassis, and they can be combined with each other to make various drill models.
Unlike the game’s default tools, these drills require power to function – specifically Redstone Flux RF power. The mod does not add any way to generate, store, or load objects with RF energy, so we will have to install some mod that adds this type of energy.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Useful Railroads Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2