You can now edit large areas of terrain on your server.
Structurize Mod 1.14.4 is a mod developed to be able to edit and modify large areas of terrain quickly, comfortably and easily. This is a mod designed for server administrators, who must perform parcel and terrain management functions on private Minecraft servers.
This mod adds various tools to facilitate the work of those who manage the plots of the players. For example, we will be able to scan large areas of terrain, tools to create and clone constructions, a load balancing system that will lighten the load on the server, as well as functions to undo our changes while we are making changes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Structurize Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4