Statues, which in addition to decorating, will have functionalities.
Statues Mod 1.14.4 offers us the possibility to build statures of all the games creatures, animals and hostile creatures. These statues have four levels of evolution, so we can improve them. Its function, in some cases is purely aesthetic, although in other cases, they will have functionalities.
Level one of a statue is purely decorative. Level two adds the sound of the entity to the statue, when we interact with it. Level three maintains the sound and may or may not drop objects related to the entity. A level four statue will only drop objects when interacting with it.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Statues Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4