Variants slabs, walls and stairs of any material in the game.
Stairway to Aether Mod 1.14.4 offers us the possibility of creating new variants of building blocks, predefined in the game, from materials that do not yet have such variants. In other words, we can create slab blocks, walls and stairs from any material in the game, something that cannot be done by default.
Although it is only three new types of blocks, such as stairs, walls and slabs, in combination with the existing materials in the game, with this mod we will be able to create more than 300 new buildings and decoration blocks. Despite the fact that the name of this mod contains the word Aether, this mod has nothing to do with the Aether mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Stairway to Aether Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4