You can now lay layers of snow on stair blocks and flagstones.
Snow Variants Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 offers us a simple functionality, but not allowed by default in the game, which is to be able to place layers of snow on non-cubic blocks, such as slabs, stairs, regardless of the material that we have used for its creation.
As you know, by default, a layer of snow cannot be placed on the stairs, nor on the flagstones. Well, with this mod installed, you can put layers of snow on these types of blocks. To do this, you will have to place a snowball in the character’s hand and right-click on a ladder or on a slab.
In addition, once a layer of snow is placed, we can recover the snow layer with a shovel, right-clicking on the snow layer, or breaking the block, so that we will obtain the block and the snowball.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Snow Variants Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4