A new point of view, over the shoulder, in the third person.
Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 is a mod that is responsible for adding a new camera or third-person point of view of our character. With this new point of view, we can see our character from behind, at shoulder height. It is a classic point of view, common in many video games.
By default, there are only three views, which are changed with the “F5” key. These points of view are, in the first person, to see our character from the front and to see him from behind. Well, with this mod installed we will have a new point of view, which we will find after pressing «F5» repeatedly, from behind on the shoulder.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3/1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4