A new and interesting functionality for the shield.
Shield Parry Mod 1.13.2 is a mod that does not add any new objects to the game, but it does add a repel function to the shield. With this mod installed, we will be able to use the shield to repel the predefined projectiles in the game, be they snowballs, arrows, fireballs, Ender pearls, etc.
The operation is simple. While we have the shield activated, we will press the right mouse button to defend ourselves, as if they were attacking us with a sword. Being with the shield raised, we will repel any project we receive. It should be noted that we can continue to use the sword to repel Ghast attacks, if we wish.
This mod is in the Alpha update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Shield Parry Mod 1.13.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2