Weather stations, like in real life.
Serene Seasons Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for adding the concept of weather stations to the game, so now we can experience the summer, autumn, winter and spring in Minecraft. These changes in weather stations will affect, as in real life, the world where we live, including the weather and the terrain.
Let’s give some examples. In winter it will snow more frequently, and it will even snow in biomes where it usually does not. In spring it will rain more and in summer there will be more storms. Weather stations will also affect the color of grass and tree foliage, which will change color to brown and orange in the fall.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Serene Seasons Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4