An internal search engine for all chests in the game.
Searchable Chests Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 is a mod that takes care of adding internal search functionality to normal chests, trap chests, Ender chests, and Shulker Boxes. So, with this mod installed we can write the name of what we want to find inside one of these chests.
When we perform a search, if the name of the object we are looking for is in the chest, it will mark all the boxes that do not contain that block or object in red. In the following image we can see an example where a player searches for the word «Pray», and all the boxes that do not contain minerals are marked in red. Highlighting only the boxes that have a mineral block.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Searchable Chests Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2