You can now get resources, minerals and drops in your gardens.
Resynth Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is responsible for offering us the possibility of using the orchards as a source to obtain minerals, resources and drops that creatures usually release. So, if we want, we can forget about going out to perform mining tasks, get resources and go to eliminate creatures to get their drops.
In this mod there are three generic types of plants, the Crystalline, the Metallic and the Biochemical. Metallic plants will allow us to cultivate resources that must be melted. Crystallines allows you to cultivate resources that should not be melted. Whereas Biochemical plants will allow us to cultivate the drops of creatures in our gardens.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Resynth Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2