Attracts, pushes, or determines the direction to be followed by an element, player, or entity.
Restrictions Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 is a small mod that offers us a simple system to attract or remove elements, players, or entities. For this, the mod puts at our disposal three blocks, which are the Attractor, the Pusher, and the One Way. Let’s see what each of them offers us.
The Attractor, which allows us to attract entities that are in front of this block. It works with a Redstone signal and has the same area of action as a restone signal. The Pusher pushes entities in front of it. Its range of action is the same as that of the Redstone and it needs a Redstone signal to function.
Finally, the One Way is a transparent block that forces entities to follow in a specific direction, we can even use it as a lift or elevator. This block does not require Redstone signals.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Restrictions Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4