Thirteen passive reptiles for the warm biomes of Minecraft.
Reptile Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will add new animals to the game, specifically reptiles. In total, the mod will add thirteen different reptiles, including three crocodile variants, five monitor variants, three turtle variants, two lizard types, and the Komodo dragon. All of these reptiles will be passive, so they will not attack us even if we attack them.
The new reptiles that this mod adds will not be generated in the Nether dimension, nor in the End dimension, they will only appear in the Overworld. The reptile’s habitat is the warm areas, so we can find them in the warm biomes of Minecraft. Some of these new creatures can be bred and tamed by players.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Reptile Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2