A new and interesting storage system for liquids, fluids, and objects.
Refined Storage Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture various types of machines that will offer us the possibility of creating large storage systems for objects, liquids, and fluids. The idea is that we can centralize all the storage of our game in a single point, avoiding filling the rooms with chests and obtaining many advantages in the management of our storage system.
The storage system offered by this mod works similarly to that of a computer. That is, we can move all the objects from one storage system to another by making a backup copy, on a floppy disk, and insert it into another storage system. This will save us many trips in the transfer of objects, liquids, and fluids, especially during removals.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Refined Storage Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1 For Minecraft Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2