Greater realism in the operation of the torches is already possible.
Realistic Torches Mod 1.15.2 is focused on adding more realism to the operation of an object that has a lot of use in the game, torches. With this mod installed, for example, when manufacturing a torch it will be off and we will have to light it with a matchbox, or a matchbox. Once switched on and placed anywhere, it will have a 60 minute playing time limit. After this time it will turn off and we will have to turn it on again.
Another outstanding feature of this mod is that if it rains and we have torches outside, they will go out due to contact with water. Although the mod seeks realism for the torches, we will be able to continue making permanent lighting torches, although they will be more expensive to manufacture, since we will have to do them with flowstone and carbon.
Another highlight of this mod is that we can place a torch in the character’s hand and it will light up the environment as we go. So we will save ourselves having to place torches on the ground every two by three.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Realistic Torches Mod 1.15.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2