Hundreds of variants and horse breeds, with their genetic system.
Realistic Horse Genetics Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that seeks to add a genetic system for Minecraft horses. As you may know, by default, there are only 35 horse variants in Minecraft. Well, with this mod installed, the aesthetic variants of horses amount to several hundred. We are talking about new colors and patterns based on real horse breeds.
With this mod installed we will be able to breed bay horses, chestnut horses, black, brown, white, gray, mottled gray horses, Dun horses, Dun red, Bay roan, Palomino, Cremello, Perlino, Bay tobiano, Overo, Sabinos and a lot of variants more, to which we have to add color variants and pattern variants.
Besides, if we want, we can enable the genetic system to the strength, health and speed of the horses, from the configuration file of the mod. This will allow us to make crossings of several races to get stronger horses, with more health and greater speed. To start a breeding program we will need a minimum of four horses.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
Realistic Horse Genetics Mod 1.15.2
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Realistic Horse Genetics Mod 1.15.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2