Hunger, dirt, energy, and excretion will be important to your survival.
Real Survivor Mod 1.14.4 aims to add a bit of difficulty to the game, making us have to worry about other bills, beyond eating occasionally, to survive in the world. After installing this mod we will find four new information bars, which will show us the level of energy, excretion, hunger and dirt.
With this mod installed, therefore, we will have to attend to new physiological needs. The hunger bar is loaded by eating, the excretion bar is loaded by attaching a bucket to a bag and pressing the P key. The dirt bar completes making the character bathe in the water. While the energy bar recharges when the character sleeps.
If we do not attend to the new needs of our character, it will suffer various effects. For example, with the saturation bar at 0%, the character will excrete, the dirt bar will be placed at 0% and will have a poison effect. Another example, if the energy bar is below 15% our character will suffer slowly, and if the bar reaches 0% the character will suffer a blind effect.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Real Survivor Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4