Extracting large amounts of water and lava will be easier with this mod.
Ranged Pumps Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 offers us the possibility of manufacturing a liquid and fluid extractor pump. The idea of this pump is to allow us to empty large tracts of lava or water, removing the water or lava and placing stone blocks in their place. In addition, this extractor pump will also work with other liquids and fluids other than water or lava.
This extractor pump will perform its function within a range of 64 blocks around it. The pump has a capacity of 32 blocks, so if it stops working, it is full. These extraction pumps do not require a Redstone signal to operate.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ranged Pumps Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2