Varied content, covering various areas of the game.
Random Things Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for adding a large amount of content, of various kinds, to the game. This content, which does not follow a specific thematic line, but rather adds blocks and objects that cover various areas of the game. By not following a specific theme it makes it an interesting option to be used alongside other mods.
Some of the elements that we will find after installing this mod are things like new enchantments, crops, magic objects, new mineral resources, biometers locators, entity detectors, fertilizers, filters, objects to teleport, compasses with new functions, new objects of for Redstone circuits, new furnaces, and a long etcetera.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Random Things Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4