Portals that allow us to transport our character, but also objects, energy, fluids, etc.
Portal Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 offers us the possibility of building our own portals. These portals, instead of taking us from one dimension to another, which also offers us this possibility, will allow us to travel from one point to another within the same dimension, as well as transport anything from a remote point to another point in the world.
The portals that we create must have dimensions of five by five blocks. Once a portal has been created, we can add or install various modules that will provide new functionalities, such as transmitting energy, liquids or fluids, teleporting our character or teleporting objects. These modules are installed by pressing «Shift + right-click» on the portal.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Portal Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4