You can now place game objects in the world, with three-dimensional modeling.
Placeable Items Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to place many objects in the game that by default cannot be placed in the world. As you know, by default the closest thing to placing objects in the world is being thrown to the ground by pressing the “Q” key. However, with this mod we can literally place them on any other block in the game.
In addition to being able to place them anywhere in the world, objects that by default have a two-dimensional design will be modeled in three dimensions, with a more realistic appearance and visually more beautiful. The objects will look the same as always, except that they will be modeled in three dimensions.
There are many, but not all, objects that will have three-dimensional modeling and can be placed in the world. Some of these objects are apples, chicken eggs, potions, cakes, books, bows, charcoal, carrots, cookies, mineral resources, feathers, Ender’s pearls, Ender’s eyes, music and meat records, among many other objects.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Placeable Items Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4