Pingu Skin For Minecraft will allow you to change your character identity in Minecraft, becoming the Pingu, the most loved penguin in the world.
How to install Pingu Skin for Minecraft?
- Pingu Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image on your desktop and rename it to “steve” or “Alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.15.x / 1.15.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image to “steve” or “Alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- Now you can become the most loved penguin in the world!
Pingu Skin Free Download Links: