If you are a nomad, in Minecraft, you can already live in camping tents.
Nomadic Tents Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for offering an interesting option for those Minecraft players who do not want to always live in the same place, or who are looking for a system to go on an expedition without fear of not having a place to spend the night, where to shelter from inclement weather and where to hide from hostile entities.
This mod offers us the possibility of setting up tents or camping tents. There are five variants, which are Yurt, Tepee, Bedouin, Indu, and Shamiyana. Each of them has a specific design and specific dimensions. Although these camping tents can be improved, so if we need more space, we can expand the camping tent.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nomadic Tents Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4