Extract Aura from living things and use it to develop new systems and various objects.
Nature’s Aura Mod 1.15.2 is responsible for adding the Aura to the game, which can be collected by players and used to operate various devices and mechanisms. Aura is present in all living things that exist in Minecraft. Although we must be careful when extracting Aura from our environment, since we can cause a natural decline, which will not have good consequences, neither for us nor for the environment.
The Aura is the axis on which we can develop new content, as well as make certain elements that this mod adds work. That is why it is important to make the guide, in English, that adds this mod, called Book of Natural Aura. In this guide we will be able to see how the various elements that the mod adds and what its functionalities are.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nature’s Aura Mod 1.15.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2