A mystical touch to Minecraft, through new animals, minerals and food.
Mystic World Mod 1.14.4 aims to give a mystical touch to Minecraft, adding new animals, creatures, blocks and various objects. Right now the number of creatures he adds to the game are four: frogs, deer, beetles and foxes. Although in the future its creator plans to add new creatures.
We can find frogs in the swamp and jungle biomes, they jump a lot and drop Slimeballs. Deer will be found in any biome in the game and will provide us with leather and lamb meat. Foxes, from which we can get leather, are generated in biomes of forests, plains and winter areas. While the beetles, which will appear in swamps, jungles, plains, and forests, will drop Slimeballs and the casing that covers his body.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mystic World Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4