Mutant creatures return to current versions of Minecraft.
Mutant Beasts Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that was born with the idea of bringing back the mythical mutant creatures of the Mutant Creatures mod to the current versions of Minecraft. With this mod we can see our faces again with the mythical Mutant Creeper, the Mutant Zombie, the Mutant Snow Golem, the Mutant Skeleton and the Mutant Enderman.
With this mod installed, some of the creatures of Minecraft may have a strange mutation, which will turn them into beings of great dimensions and great power. In addition, we can use “Chemical X” to turn hostile entities of the game into mutant versions of themselves, such as skeletons, zombies, Creepers, etc.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mutant Beasts Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2