You can now play music, and playlists, within Minecraft.
The music player that this mod offers us, supports various audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, MP4, Matroska / WebM and OGG Streams. In addition, we can use the player to load music from external sources, such as from Youtube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Vimeo, Twitch, local files on our computer and Http URLs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Music Player Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4