Musical instruments and sheet music.
Music Maker Mod 1.15.2 and 1.13.2 is a mod that will allow us to make musical instruments and musical scores that will allow us to play music in our Minecraft games. This will allow us to play melodies with a single instrument, or to play a melody with several instruments, with our friends, on a server where there are other players.
With this mod installed we can make the following musical instruments. Drum, guitar, xylophone, sensor, flute, saxophone, metronome, lyre, bells, banjo, cymbal, cello, violin, and a mini drum kit. These musical instruments will be able to reproduce the music of a score but we will not be able to make them sound free, playing the notes that we want. What we can do is write our own scores, which will be reproduced by the instruments.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Music Maker Mod 1.15.2/1.13.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2