Six vehicles to move in Minecraft.
MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 offers us the possibility of manufacturing various types of vehicles, with which we can move around the world. Right now, the mod will allow us to manufacture a total of six vehicles. These are a Quad or ATV, a Kart, a Mini Bike, a Dune Buggy, a sofa with wheels, and a shopping cart.
These vehicles have personalized physics, more or less realistic, since the intention is that they continue to transmit a certain Arcade feeling. The vehicles offered by this mod have various details and custom animations for each vehicle. In addition, we can use the default tints of the game to customize the color of our vehicles.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2