You can already have an elevator that moves in a vertical format.
Moving Elevators Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to build elevators or elevators, that will move our character up or down on a surface. Unlike other elevator mods this one will not teleport our character but will actually move the elevator platform, which can be the size we want, on a vertical axis.
These elevators will work with two blocks, the Elevator Controller and the Elevator Display. The Elevator Controller will be the keypad for our elevator and will allow us to select the floor we want to go to, the type of elevator platform, and the travel speed. The Elevator Display is a screen that will show us what floor we are on, what floor we are going to, and manage certain functions of the elevator.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Moving Elevators Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2