Features that provide speed and convenience when managing any type of inventory.
Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that adds new functionalities when using inventories, both of the characters, such as the crafting table, the chests, the machines, or the inventory of any block or object that has own inventory. These functions will allow us to manage inventory faster and more comfortably.
Among some of the functions offered by the mod, we find the option of selecting an object from an inventory and grouping all the objects that are the same. We can also equally distribute objects within an inventory. And use the mouse wheel to select more objects, instead of having to click as many objects as we want to pick up or leave.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4