Inventory management and logistics system for blocks and objects.
Modular Routers Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.2 offers us the possibility of moving objects from any point of the point to another point, however far they are from each other, with the use of a single functional block, the so-called «Item Router». This functional block can be customized, in terms of functions, and improved, in terms of efficiency, by installing various types of modules.
By installing functional modules we can do things like, extract objects from an inventory, send objects to an inventory, break blocks, extend and contract lines of blocks (to create bridges, for example), drop objects into the world, absorb objects from the ground, order objects and interact remotely with the character’s inventory, among other things.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Modular Routers Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
Download from Server 1 – Oct 30, 2019
Download from Server 1 – Jun 14, 2019
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Jun 25, 2019
Download from Server 1 – Dec 9, 2017