Hostile entities that generate clones of themselves, and that have the ability to revive.
Mob Rebirth Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for increasing the difficulty of the survival mode of Minecraft, making hostile entities have a dangerous new ability. This ability consists of the possibility that when dying a hostile entity generates several copies or clones of itself, so after killing an enemy, there is a probability that many more enemies will be generated in a matter of seconds.
This cloning ability can be modified by each player from the “Mods” menu of the main Minecraft menu, where we can define the number of clones or copies that will be generated when the ideal conditions are met. In addition to this, in this same configuration menu we can customize various other functionalities.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mob Rebirth Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4